All the images were reduced in Photoshop and printed onto Neenah Solar White cardstock and fussy cut out. I used Copic markers to colour all the images with touches of a white gel pen to add details. I also used Stickles Diamond glitter glue on both butterflies to give them a touch of sparkle. The die cut leaves are from a Spellbinders leaf set. I used a sheet of dirty sage green decorative paper to for the leaves and used my Copics to colour the reverse sides and add the leaf veins. I scored each leaf down the center, folded and then curled the outer edges to give them dimension.
My terrarium is actually a Nescafe instant coffee glass jar turned upside down. I cut a small round piece of floral foam and adhered it to the white insert in the lid with my glue gun and covered the foam with spanish moss. I found a nice multi-branch twig outside and poked it into the foam and adhered all the leaves and my critters with Inkssentials Matte Accents. I also added some 'water droplets' along the branches and on the leaves with the Matte Accents and included a tiny bird in there too. Here's a view through the top of the terrarium. The expiration date and a code was printed on the bottom of the glass jar which I removed easily with rubbing alcohol.
Thank you for visiting with me today and I hope you'll come and play with us in our Smudgy Antics challenges :0) This project will also be up soon at Smeared Ink's forum as a tutorial so come and join the Smeared and Smudged forum if you're not already a member there! There's tons of fun things to do and lots to see!